Thanks to Kathleen, I have been tagged. It looked fun so here goes!
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my facts:
1. I have a teddy bear and tell her my secrets late at night
2. I have watched Newsies over 20 times
3. I love long words and enjoy using them to bug people. Esp when when I made up the word :O)
4. I do not enjoy making decisions between to equally good things
5. I own a Chameleon named Crazy Eyes Margo
6. I enjoy history- A LOT!!!
7. Photography is one of the things I love to do. I love sunsets + sunrises the best
I tag Sydney!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Friday, February 8, 2008
To Be Happy
You’ve got to be straight to be happy,
You’ve got to be square as a die.
Through wrong may come infinite pleasures,
But they fade, and they fly.
You’ve got to take life at its noblest
If you want to have gladness that counts,
Want the verve and the zeal of the spirit
That lifts you along as it mounts.
And, Oh! how it pays out of goodness
To draw for each day as we strive
Some measures of clean, healthy gladness,
In our work, and for being alive!
You’ve got to be true to be happy,
Be true to yourself over all,
And be blind to the lure of evil,
And deaf to its powerful call.
To set up high standards and keep them,
With the records so straight and so true,
For nothing can ever condemn them,
If that is your creed, it will do.
You’ve got to be clean to be happy,
You’ve got to be steadfast and pure
If you want what fife gives that is earnest,
That will help, and will hold, and endure.
Posted by Stephanie at 10:15 AM